1. Self-serve: There are several self-serve single board options for Kudoboard that can be created directly at https://www.kudoboard.com/boards/create:
- Mini Board, up to 10 posts, (free)
- Premium Board, up to 100 posts, video uploads, ($5.99 USD)
- Milestone Board, unlimited posts + slideshow ($19.99 USD)
2. Company Event: Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an inquiry to set up a Company Event, the pricing for which is customized and based on your specific use case. Above and beyond a Milestone board, Company Event boards include features such as:
- Your logo at the top
- Custom background
- Custom URL
- Proactive Moderation (i.e. ability to approve posts before they go live)
- Multiple administrators
- Embeddable slideshow
- Export options (to download high res version of images/videos)
- Metrics (posts, page views, referral sources, etc.)
- Additional privacy options (to place your board behind a login wall if desired)
- Dedicated support person
3. Business and Enterprise plans: If you prefer an ongoing subscription for unlimited boards, pricing is determined by the number of users you are giving access to use the system (including both board creators and contributors). Options include:
- Business plan - Everything a business needs for appreciation between colleagues on special occasions. Pricing starts at $299/year.
- Enterprise plan - Customized plan and dedicated account management for larger enterprises with unique needs.
4. Premium Packages: Our Premium Package subscription option includes a set bundle of Premium board credits in available quantities of 25, 50, or 100. Please note that Premium Packages are not business plans and do not come with the expanded features of business and enterprise plans.
Tip: After creating a board, add one or more posts to the board before scheduling delivery or inviting contributors. This makes it easier for board contributors to participate and helps the board to accrue more posts early on.