Per our terms of service:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Kudoboard.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Kudoboard, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Kudoboard.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post any content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use Kudoboard to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Kudoboard, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Kudoboard functionality.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.