Creating a new Kudoboard is easy! Follow these steps and begin creating a board now:
1. Select New Board or go to the board creation page.
2. Enter the first and last name of the recipient, as well as the title for your board (for example, Happy Birthday, Jane!). Optionally, add more recipients by selecting Add Another Recipient and filling in their names. Then click the blue Next button.
3. You will see a few options for the board type you wish to create: Mini Board, Premium Board, and Milestone Board. Additionally, you can choose a Premium Package.
4. If selecting a Mini Board, click Go to Board. If selecting a paid board, enter your payment details and select Upgrade Board. If selecting a Premium Package, select the number of boards you'd like, enter payment details, and select Purchase Package.
Once you have created your board you can begin by adding one or two example posts and then inviting contributors. If you'd like to upgrade your board later (the Premium board can have up to 100 posts, for example, and the Milestone board can accept unlimited posts and has slideshow functionality), you can do so at any time by clicking the settings button that looks like a gear and selecting Upgrade Board.
Creating a new board on a Business / Enterprise plan:
1. Go to yoursubdomain.kudoboard.com.
2. Select Special Occasion or Shout Outs.
3. Enter the first and last name of the recipient, as well as the title for your board. Optionally, add more recipients by selecting Add Another Recipient and filling in their names. If it's a shout out board, instead fill in the team name or event name. Then click the blue Next button.
4. Since Business/Enterprise accounts come with an unlimited number of boards, no payment for the board is required and you will be taken straight to the board.