To hyperlink text you'll want to follow the steps below:
1. When in the Kudoboard directly, either create a new post, or find the post you where you want to add a link.
2. Click the three dots to the bottom left of the kudo, and choose "Edit Message".
3. Highlight the text you are wanting to add a hyperlink to and click the chain icon above.
4. A new box will then appear, and you can add the link you'd like it to link to there.
5. Click the check mark once you are done adding a link, and then the link will be saved. You will know it is a link, as the text will now be blue. If this text is clicked the user will be taken to that link directly.