Registered users are the people that will be interacting with boards on a business plan as board creators, board contributors, or both!
User registration settings can be found on your-subdomain.kudoboard.com/admin/site-settings.
The most common ways to registers users are:
- With self-registration enabled
- Users can register when they are invited to add to a board. When they add a post they will be prompted to register if they are new users.
- Users can register simply by going to your subdomain (i.e. https://your-subdomain.kudoboard.com)
Invite users via email to register themselves on your plan.
You can invite a single user or multiple users to your plan via email by going to the users page on your admin panel (your-subdomain.kudoboard.com/admin/users) and selecting Invite Users.
- You can also invite folks to register via an invite link.
- On your users page via your admin panel (your-subdomain.kudoboard.com/admin/users)you can copy an invite link that you can add in a slack channel, MS Teams channel, email, etc that people can click to join your plan.
- Creating a board and allowing contributors to self-register is typically the easiest way to invite users to the system.
- If there are a subset of users whom you want to make admins or who will help you create/manage Kudoboards, it may be easiest to add directly through the admin panel.