There are 4 privacy options on Kudoboards:
- Public - May be featured by Kudoboard or appear in (Google) search results
- Secret - Open only to those you give the board link
- Password protected - Open only to those you give the board link and password
- Private - Open only to those you give the board link after they sign in [this setting is only available on Company Events & our Business plan]
To edit your board privacy settings, follow these steps:
- When viewing a board click Settings (gear icon on the top right).
- Scroll to the Administration section and click the dropdown menu to the right of Board Access. Select your preferred board access setting.
Note that administrators on Business plans can select default privacy settings for all boards and restrict the site so that certain privacy settings (like Public) are not allowed on any organization boards.