Below are some troubleshooting tips for when a Kudoboard email you were expecting has not been received:
- Ensure the correct email address was provided. Sometimes an account or invitation will be associated to an incorrect address resulting in the email not being delivered.
- Check the spam folder. There's a good chance communications from us are being flagged or filtered by spam if you're subscribed to all email notifications and are still not receiving our emails.
- If you have a spam filter in place at work, ask your IT department to whitelist the following IP addresses: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124.
- You can also create an email filter so that emails from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org go directly to the inbox (highly recommended).
- Ensure that you are subscribed to receive Kudoboard emails. The email preferences for your account can be viewed by logging in and going to https://www.kudoboard.com/account#emails.
- After following the above steps, please have the Kudoboard email re-sent to you. For example, if the email was regarding a board that was delivered to you, please reach out to the board creator so that they can re-deliver the board to you. If you have any questions on how to have various Kudoboard emails re-sent to you or if emails are continuing to not come through successfully, please reach out to email@example.com.