At its core, our Business and Enterprise plan (Elevate by Kudoboard) is the same as Kudoboard — an online reimagining of the card that's passed around and signed.
Most people purchase it so that their team/organization can have unlimited boards rather than paying one-off each time.
However, there are quite a few extra bells and whistles available, which can add to its usefulness:
- Multiple Board Creators -- our Business plan allows you to give multiple users (or even all users) the ability to start new Kudoboards for special occasions.
- Custom Branding - Add your logo as well as your own custom backgrounds to make the boards feel more specific to your organization.
- Private Subdomain -- Rather than having all your boards live on kudoboard.com, you'll have your own subdomain (e.g. https://your-org.kudoboard.com) where all your boards live.
- Tagging - The majority of Kudoboards are for a specific person (John's birthday, Sally's work anniversary, etc). However, you can enable tagging on a board to send back-and-forth thank messages on a single board among multiple individuals. This works great for special events (like virtual conferences) when you want to allow many individuals the opportunity to recognize each other.
- Reactions & Comments --Increase the engagement on certain boards by enabling users to respond to individual posts.
- Embeddable Slideshow -- Using an iframe, you can embed the Kudoboard slideshow on your website or intranet. This can be a great way to showcase a Kudoboard.
- Usage metrics -- Understand how your platform is being used as a whole.
- Added Access Controls -- On non Business/Enterprise boards, all boards are accessible given the link. If you want to place boards behind a login wall (and require a company email in order to view them), that is possible on our Business or Enterprise plan.
- Additional User Permissions -- Designate certain users as admins (with added privileges) and keep others as standard users on your system.
- SSO (Enterprise Only) - We use SAML 2.0 and can integrate with a wide variety of setups (like Okta, etc).
- Dedicated Support (Enterprise Only) - Account manager who works with you to get questions answered, increase usage in your organization, etc.
If this sounds like a good fit, we recommend starting a free 30-day trial here.
Please note that because annual pricing for Business/Enterprise accounts is dependent on the number of overall users listed on the account, all users will need to register in order to post on a board.